Thursday, January 13, 2011

Holidays

I know, I know. It has been absolute ages since I have updated, but I have been very busy!

The holidays are always a time of lots of exciting cooking, and sampling of delicious wines. This season was no exception.

One of the treats that we had was some Icewine from Malivoire winery in Ontario. It was spectacular! Thanks so much, Shirley for bringing it for us! www.malivoire.com



Of course I made an obscene amount of biscotti.....



And I finally made the fried polenta triangles ala Fogo de Chao......www.fogodechao.com


I made my favourite Parisian style Macarons....


And a lovely pork dish for Christmas eve dinner!

I hope that you all had a lovely holiday as well. I hope that I'll soon be able to post pics from the delicious dishes from our Christmas Day feast!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm! I've always wanted to try those types of macaroons! They look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete