Tuesday, June 28, 2011

One Year

I can't believe that an entire year has passed since I decided to start this Blog! I know that there have been significant lulls in activity at certain times, but with work and 2 kids, finding time is sometimes hard.

When I started Relatively Gourmand, it was with the intention that Kim and Chris were going to write here as well, but I think that I am alone on this one, but that is ok. Last year at this time the baby was only 2 months old, and I was on Maternity leave. Now he is running all over the place, and starting to talk (though his vocabulary seems to be limited to Woof, Bottle, Ball and Choo-Choo)


This upcoming year, I resolve to work more on this blog. I will also have a second blog, at TBNewswatch.com, which will focus on eating locally with local ingredients, and looking at Local restaurants. I only have one post there so far now, but I am really looking forward to seeing how that all turns out.

That is all for now. Thanks for reading!

1 comment: